Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

Woke up in the morning.
Jia En came my house.
Went to bath.
Eat breakfast.
Then get ready go out gai gai^^

Today, Poh plan to celebrate Miew Mun birthday.
Cause they all cant see her on Tuesday.
But i can XD
Wakakaa.

Reach Times Square around 11 something.
Walk around.
Then went to Low Yat.
Jia En wanna buy ink.
While we walking, Jia En ask me, can you feel all those weird eye sight from those man.
Then she look at me, then keep say very low very low.
Haha.
I keep on pulling my shirt more higherXD

Then Poh and Huei Mien come meet us up.
After bought ink, then we went to LOT 10 to meet up with Miew Mun and Min Yee.
So cheap.
Alot of things to eat.
Haha.
As usual.
Took pictures too^^

Me and poh
me, poh and Jia En
Poh and Jia en
And here we go, the queen of c am-whoreXD
Huei Mien handmade cake
cam-whore queen pretending that's our cakeXD
The real birthday girl
Group picture^^
Aiiks, there's no candle, Miew Mun what are you blowing??

No comments:

Post a Comment