Saturday, September 19, 2009

hehe

Lol.
Its been so damn long i've never updated my blog.
Been busy all this while.
And quite lazy.
Nothing to write^^

Well let's talk about Friday, 18.9.2009^^

Today is honey lou gong Yun Ni birthday o..
Plan to shopping with her,Ling, and Da da.
Went to college.
Call Michelle.
Went to Rock to have our breakfast.
Awww..
So fun.
Haha.
Class ends early today, because econs teacher went for holiday.
Hug my baby,don't feel like letting go.
I'm gonna miss him.
Aww..
Cant see him for 5 days.
But then went makan with my baby,Mei Sing,Siew Hoong, Woon, Julian, Lydia, Elyna,Sze Wei, and Caryn.
After makan, went Pyramid for bowling with Siew Hoong, Mei Sing and Woon.
Damn i break my nails-.-
Woon break his nails too.
Wakakak.
After bowling, Mei Sing send Woon back to college.
Then she send me to Times Square.
Aww..
Darling, you are so sweet^^
Had some serious conversation with Mei Sing and Siew Hoong.
Haha.
And now, i have a new mission.
I wan to BECOME MEI SING XD

Reach Times Square,Ni Ni say meet up in Sungai Wang.
Walk alone to Sungai Wang.
Reach Sungai Wang,an unbelievable things happen.
OMG,I GOT LOST IN SUNGAI WANG-.-
Then while i was walking around finding where is Vinci,then this guy disturb me.
Damn-.-
After few rounds, finally i found my place.
Meet them.
Then SHOPPING!!!!
Shop for shirts.
I wanna seduce back my baby heart.
I wanna seduce him!!!!!

Hahaha..
Bought 2 shirtXD
Yeah!!!
I'm going to seduce YOU!!!
Hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment