Monday, November 9, 2009

Been long since i updated my blog.
Quite busy for my whole 2nd week of my break.
Putting myself to interview and working for whole week non-stop.
Working makes me stop thinking and feels better <3
While working met quite alot of frens.
Joey, Reagan, Eunice, Raymond.
Funny and cute friends^^
Love them.
Reagan working with him for 2 days.
Funny guy.
Alot of common sense in problems.
Haha.

Today is the first day of college.
Damn.
Bored.
Hate waiting.
Took our semester 3 schedule.
Damn i hate it.
Damn Damn Damn.
Dont love it at all.
Shit man.
Why cant they just let us choose our own time?
Why Mrs.Ruma just don't let me have 8 hours straight?
Damn-.-

Almost whole day unhappy about the schedule thingy.
Then Raymond came, fetch me to KLCC for my interview.
Whisky Ambassador XD
Damn.
Scary.
Many leng lui.
Drink Starbucks with Raymond while waiting.
Haha.
Feel so scare.

Bought cupcakes after the thingy.
Awwwww...
So nice and delicious^^


No comments:

Post a Comment