Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i love you Miss Muhinis-.-

Woke up very late today.
Class started at 12.30pm.
Lot of time for me to lie on my bed.

Reach college, and went to look for Tania.
Accompany her to Ms.Ruma office.
Damn i hate Ruma-.-
She's not so freaking cuteee anymore-.-

Went for my first class today.
Muhinis look at me.
And doing those hand signal like asking where.
And what she asked me was totally so damn cool.

Muhinis : Eh, where's your partner?
Me : Har? who? I don't have partner le.
Muhinis : Wah, single already ah?

Me : @#$%^&* -.- WTF...

And that time Myra and Michelle is like, teacher don't ask this kind of question.
And teacher say nobody updated her with all the latest news.
Lol.
Teacher.
You are so damn freaking cuteeeee..
I just love you so muchiee-.-

After maths, went for the Business class.
Damn.
Only 17 people in it.
Boring class.
Boring time table.
Damn damn damn-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment