Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Anderson forget about me today.
Wuwuwuw.
So sad.
Luckily Fonseka come and fetch me.
Aww.
Thanks darling.
Today will be her last day in college.
Aww.
Sad.

Only got english class for today.
Boring.
Rain for whole day.
Everyone is force have their break in the cafeteria.
First time the cafeteria is full with people.
After class, went into library to do my Culture work.
And send my stupid sales report-.-

Raymond came fetch me to TS.
Then meet up with MK.
Went for Phobia 2.
Gosh-.-
Scary movie.
Those sound effects are so damn irritating.
-.-
Close my eyes throug out the ending.
Watching without hearing the sound will make me scare.
But hearing without watching will not make me scare ^^


There's a lot of movie coming soon.
Next target.



I wanna watch NEW MOON.
Gosh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment