Sunday, November 1, 2009

Outingzzz♥

A day to release out stress^^
Cand cand came to my house early in the morning again.
Sleep.
Bath.
Eat.
Make up.
Go out^^

Darren came to my house at 11am.
Off we go.
Darren bad driver, keep use wrong road XD
Reach TS.
First thing, SHOPPING =D
Bought a bag.
Then shops for SHOES^^
Bought shoes with cand cand.
Aww..
Happy happy..
wakakaka.
Spending money is a happy moment when you are in a broken hearted condition XD

Averson call.
Then went to Pavillion.
Went to a bar name HONG KONG DESSERT BAR.
Damn-.-
Don't ever step a foot in that place.
Damn expensive.
And damn not nice-.-


This is the dessert cost me don't know how much.Damn not nice-.-

Then Averson, and three of his friends join us.
Then Chun Hoe came.
All eat together.
All so shy shy.
Only me and Averson is the most noisiest people-.-
After ate, then took some pictures XD

Me and Chun Hoe^^

Me and my cam-whore partner XD

Me and Darren^^

Cand Cand and Darren

Our legs XD

OMG!!What am i doing?? XD love the dress XD

Hmmm..What is she doing-.-

Do i look like those china prostitute kena tangkap-.-


Enjoy my ballerina videos-.- Cand Cand force me to jump with my heels and without my heels.. So bad-.-




No comments:

Post a Comment