Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Follow Kee Tat to college today.
Like my outfit today.
Love my heels XD
Reach college, saw Miew Mun, Fonseka and Darren as usual playing cards at there.
Haha.
Then have to leave, cause is almost 8.30am.

First class Culture and Performance.
Omg.
I'm in the same class with mommy.
So happy^^
But i thought of changing class.
Haiz.
The Sir was not bad.
Funny.
Cute.
Haha.

Went for Malaysian Studies.
Damn.
The class is small, and the class are packed.
Luckily Yukki,Amelia,Michelle and Myra were they^^
Therefore, reach class late and still have place to sit^^
Thanks darling^^
Myra said that today i look wild.
Lol.
No i'm not..
Haha.
Michelle say i look sexy..
Fuiyo^^

After class, i have 2 hours break.
Damn.
Nobody accompany me.
So sad.
Went into library found Fion.
Tell story with her.
Update her abit.
Haha.
So cute.

Went for the Econs 2 after that.
Damn.
Got a few new faces.
Never same class with them before.
But still i know who are them.
Josephine today keep on telling me i look pretty today.
Awww..
That's sweet of you Jo^^
Mien Wei said she love my heels^^
Thanks again darling^^
Since the broke up, everyone is like treating me so good.
Is it i imagine it or what?
Anyway, for those darlingss of mine who care.
Thanks everyone.
I will be fine.
Don't worry about me^^
Love you all^^
Muackkssssssssssssss

1 comment: