Sunday, November 1, 2009

Interview day

Woke up at 7.30 am.
Feel like going back to bed and forget about the whole interview thingy-.-
Gosh.
I'm so damn nervous.
Really feel like chicken out.

But in the end, force myself out from bed.
Bath.
Get ready to die XD
Damn.
I'm nervous.

Reach our location around 9.30 am.
Damn scary.
Went up, to the company.
So scary.
I'm nervoussssssss.

This is the front part.So elegant-.-

The company name-.-I've never heard of it before...

After a guy came out, damn is my turn.
Shit.
I'm scare.
A girl interview me.
Awww..
Pretty lady XD
Ask all sorts of questions-.-
Finally 20 minutes what seems like 20 hours end.
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Snap some photosXD


Love this pose XD

While leaving suddenly Tenna call me-.-
Say she want to meet me.
Have to go up to the lobby and meet her up again.
There she is, standing in front of me, asking me, when is the end of my sem break.
And once again i told her, until end of this week.
And she ask me, can i start the job right now-.-
Damn.
I thought she call me to go home and wait for call.
DAMNNNNNNN-.-
In the end, Tuesday until Thursday i'll be working.
My holiday will be end with working.
Haiz.
Sad.

Now, i don't even know what i'm suppose to do with the job-.-
DAMNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment