Saturday, December 18, 2010

18/12/2010

7 more days will be Christmas.
So excited.
No work for hubby boy today, yeappie :)

Hubby boy came over again.
Nothing much to do.
For his lunch, cook his favourite Bolognese Spaghetti.
He loves the red sauce, but I'm dying for the white sauce :)
So next time if I wanna cook spaghetti, I mush prepare 2 different sauces-.-

Hubby Boy favourite Bolognese Spaghetti

Hubby boy eat so fast-.-

After hanging around awhile, hubby boy need to go home.
Cause he need to go shopping with his "MOM"
So nice boy right?
But for me what an "URRGGH"
His mom cut my queued.
Snatch away me and hubby boy so call precious spending together time-.-
WTH-.-

After hubby boy left, went for a short nap.
Woke up from nap, took a bath, and iron all the clothes-.-
Cause I've nothing to do.
Bored-.-

Mom came back.
Cooking for dinner.
Wait dad to be home.
Had our dinner.

After dinner, Kee Tat called, said that he's on the way for his pendrive.
Waited for him, and he gave me a pressie xD
He heard that my previous pendrive lost, and he bought me a new one and is for FREE XD
Aww, thanks Kee Tat so nice of you :)

New Pendrive

Anyway, hubby boy having a fun time shopping with his "MOM"
Cause he managed to buy his long time favourite "COLLAR SHIRT"
Brand: BURBERRY
Branded plastic bag always looks so nice and classy-.-

Anyway while watching for the final of Battleground 2010 FINAL, receive a message for
attending an interview & training for the ambassador job.


Battleground 2010- FINAL

Abit happy, cause the salary were high *evil wink*
But abit sad, cause if I'm selected, then I'll not be able to celebrate my first Christmas celebration with hubby boy.
Awww-.-
Called baby and discuss with him.
After thinking and discussing for some time.
Baby finally say, maybe I should give a shot on the interview first.
Maybe I'll not be selected le??
Hahaha xD

Anyway, go back to the Battleground 2010-FINAL.
Soul Krazy won.
They were the first ever female group who won the competition.
Congratz :)

Champion of Battleground 2010-FINAL

No comments:

Post a Comment