Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ambassador training :)

6 more days to Christmas.
Woots!!!
13 more days to our love...
WOOTS!!!!

Today went for an interview & training at Times Square, level 11.
Job, as a brand ambassador for U Mobile.
So shockingly, I'm the first person who reach there.
Even the interviewer were not there yet.
Gosh.
So not on time xD
Nah, actually I'm the one early.

Anyway, while waiting for her and other girls to reach, call hubby to calm myself down.
Hubby boy wanted to 3G.
But then that office could not receive 3G signal.
WTF-.-
U mobile does not have 3G signal??
Gosh-.-
Is it because I'm using other brand that's why U mobile discriminated us?? xD
Think too much xD
Anyway, hubby boy and I end up using normal voice call.
Finally another girl arrive.
Her voice so cute.
OMG XD

Waited for some time, finally our interviewer finally arrived.
She brought us into another room.
At that time, there were only 5 girls were there.
In my mind was thinking, are we the only person who were shortlisted?
Anyway, after awhile, some other girls showed up.

Interview session finally start by briefly introducing ourself.
Telling our most basic name, age, where do we live, occupation and working experiences.
I'm the last-.-
She even ask me why do I never put on make up-.-
WTH-.-
I did put on make up. ( foundation and mascara-.-)
I just did not make up heavily by putting fake eyelashes and drawing dramatic eyes only-.-
Gosh.

After interview, Tina, our interviewee told us to stay for while.
She will go out and decide with her partner who to hire.
Finally in the end left 6 person for the training.
Me, Evonne, Samantha, Choi Yin, Cheryl and Pui Ling. (I dunno whether I spelled their name correctly or not :p)

Anyway, training starts.
We were given all the uniforms to try.
The skirt was so damn short-.-
And the uniform sucks.
WTF-.-
After fitting session done, Tina finally told us what do we need to do.
We were going to push the sales of ZTE Android Tablet PC.


Tina were training us about all the stuffs we need to do while pushing the sales of ZTE.
All the advantages and disadvantages.


After training, went over to Pavillion to look for my parents.
Went over to Tangs to look for them.


Mom was busying choosing chocolates over there.
While dad just hanging around.
Mom finally decided to buy this chocolate.

After buying chocolates, we had our lunch at Pavillion before finally going home.
So tire, but did enjoyed myself too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment