Sunday, December 19, 2010

20/12/2010

5 more days to Christmas :)
12 more days to my LOVE!!!
Woots!!!

Yesterday could not even sleep well.
Finally fallen asleep around 1 something.
This is so not good as I'm planning to sleep earlier.
And the worst part is, received a sms from Tina at 6.30 am, asking whether I'm available
for the job that start today or not as 1 of her girl got food poisoning.
WTF-.-
I of course wanted to start as this means that I have extra RM200.
But then I'm not having enough of sleep.
And I'm not even prepared for the job yet.
How to start?

In the end, told her, i'm not available.
Sowee :(
Continue sleeping.
But due to my stupid stomachache.
Could not even close my eyes for long.
Keep on going to the loo every few minutes.
Gosh.
Early morning exercise.

Hubby boy finally holiday.
But too bad.
I need to work, and he need to work.
In the end holiday = could not hang out together too.
So sad -.-

Anyway good luck hubby boy.
Get more sales :)

No comments:

Post a Comment