Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday

Baby felt lazy to work.
Therefore he end up staying in my house doing nothing.
Due too my grandma wanted to watch Hokkien movie, therefore, baby and I went into the
kitchen to bake his favourite "Extra Chocolate Chips Muffin" =)


Add in all of the chocolate chips into it, cause baby love it =)


While waiting for the muffin ready, baby and I were playing with our long time kiddie game.


Congkak =)

My baby so concentrating :)

After winning baby, we play another long time favourite.

Monopoly xD

This Monopoly looks old right??
Duh~~
This is my birthday present for my past 12 years ago-.- *felt so old suddenly T_T*
WTH-.-
This is what we call Antique :)

Anyway today had fun while playing with baby.
Although we did not spend money, did not went out.
Staying at home playing all this childhood games make me feel more happy and comfortable.
I love you baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment