Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Casting time :)

On Monday receive a call from Desmond call me for a casting.
The location is at TTDI.
Wth-.-
So damn far.
I don't even know how to go.

In the end, i told him, i need to re-confirm with him later.
Told baby about it.
And he agree to bring me there.
Therefore, my attendance for the casting, *CHECKED* xD

The next day, baby reach my house.
Brought his GPS which he does not even know how to use.
Playing with his GPS because later we will be relying on it ALOT-.-

Took some pictures with my camera before get changed.

Looked at baby face-.-
Like those drunk people eyes-.-

We went out at 11 something.
On the way, camwhore abit xD

OMG-.-
I just hate the blazing daylight (actually is a cloudy day-.- just suddenly my eyes could not adjust to the outside light xD) what an excuse from me xD
My eyes look like last time Mercedez Benz, 1 big and 1 small-.-
WTH-.-
By the way, that's the nervous + excited face from me i guess xD

My baby face while driving xD

Reach TTDI around 12pm.
Went up for the casting.
I'm the only person at there.
While filling up the attendance slip, notice that there's another people who reached much more earlier then me.
Due to there's no other people at there, Desmond ask baby whether does he want to give a shot?
Poor baby, i force him to join.
As a result, he is going for the casting too xD
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

After the casting, baby keep on blaming me.
Aww, he is so damn nervous xD
But i'm so damn happy.
Totally felt relieved after done with the casting xD


My face after the casting, the face looks like never slept for a century-.-

Anyway, I still need to say thanks to the GPS.
Without the GPS seriously we're totally gonna get lost-.-
Gosh.
THANKS GARMIN GPS :)

Baby GARMIN GPS :)

Force baby to take pic :)

After casting, went over to LOT 10 for our lunch.
So many office people.

Bacon, looks yummy??

After done with lunch, went over to Pavillion.
Wanna watch Rapunzel.
Force baby to watch with me :)
In the end, bought two movie tickets for the show.
Yeappie*



The movie is funny and so cute.
Just like all the others Disney movies, it has a happy ending.
Where all the hero gets the hot chicks.
Its fun.

Baby thinks the movie is OK only.
Cause he don't like to watch cartoon except for Tom & Jerry xD

Fairy Vanila Milk TeaRemove Formatting from selection
While we were in the cinema i manage to sneak in a cup of Fairy Vanila Milk Tea from Chatime.
Wahahahaha.
Smell so nice le.
OMG.
Thought of adding pearl bubble, but then the person told me need to wait for an hour-.-
WTF-.-
Gosh, and I'm rushing to watch my movie, in the plain one will do-.-

In order to end my post, took a picture with baby in the cinema before the lights are out^^
Yeah :)
Muackkssssssss
Baby looks like those drunk people again-.-

Anyway, really need to thanks baby for accompany me to the casting.
Appreciate it alot.
Love u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment