Tuesday, December 28, 2010

20 - 26 Dec 2010

Neglected my blog for 1 week now.
Its time to update :)

Been working in Low Yat during 20-26 Dec as Ambassador for U Mobile & ZTE.
A fun and interesting job.
Get to know many pretty babes and friendly guys.
Manage to know some good friends.

Because of working I miss out the family dinner.
Which is larger than Chinese New Year.
OMG!!
But mom say it's ok.
She cooked "Buddha Jump Over The Wall" as my breakfast xD
The soup is so damn freaking delicious.
OMG..
Taste sweet!!

Ingredients inside the soup :)

Anyway back to the working experience.
Something happen, make all the girls were unhappy.
Including me.
Gosh.
Really unlucky on this Christmas Eve :(
Anyway now the job was done now.
Just enjoy the pictures :)

First day of working nobody lunch with me :(


3rd day of working, baby gave me a surprise visit :)

X'mas Eve, meet the "Bunny" :)

PL & me :)

Countdown with baby :)

Last day of working, CY and me treat ourselves a cup of Starbucks :)


Finally besties pic, me, Kuin & Chor Yin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment