Monday, February 15, 2010

12 FEBRUARY 2010


Every class end 1 hour earlier for today.
I'm so happy.
I'm planning for a surprise.
I'm so excited.
Skipping business class today.
After the test, nothing important will be happening.
Finish class at 9.30am.
OMG.
I'm so nervous.
I keep on telling Joanne i'm so nervous XD

Thanks to Gabriel who accompany me.
While we on the way in train.
Suddenly MK told me, his class finish early.
Damn.
My surprise not working already.

Went there.
Met up with him.
Then we go TS.
Still got time before our movie start.
Went for our brunch.


Watch the All Well End Well 2010.
Haha.
Is funny.
OMG.
Then shop around waiting for our next movie.

We went to Premiere class for our next movie.
While we entering.
Found this sign outside the door.

Cute huh??
Couples, remember XD
Watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity.
This movie quite ok la.
Quite funny also.
A lot of celebrity.
But All Well End Well is funnier.

After movie.
Nothing to do.
Went to KFC.
Bought the heart shrimps.
Is yummy^^
But Oily-.-

I've already put my surprise in his bag.
Hope he will never notice until the actual date reach =D

No comments:

Post a Comment