Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Monday

Kee Tat fetch me to Cempaka Station today.
OMG!
For the first time i'm going to take LRT on my own.
Gosh, i'm so damn nervous xD

But then MK is already at there with my ticket waiting for me.
Awww.
So sweet^^

Reach TS around 11am.
Look for foods.
Cause MK is hungry.
Everything is not ready yet.
End up we went to Sweet Chat for brunch^^


MK order this.
After eat, went to Pavillion to look for his shirt.
He manage to buy ALOT of stuffs XD
Then my turn to shopping all.
After done shopping, we went to VIVO for our dinner.
MK are quite full, so in the end we just order 1 plate of spaghetti.


Before the food were serve.
What can we do??
CAM-WHORE XD
Yum yum dessert^^(replacing my cupcake-.-)

After that Myra came and join us.
She skip class today.
Just because she wanna go SHOPPING-.-
Bad student =P

Myra following me home tonight.
Cause her friend don't want to send her back to Sunway.
Haha.
In my house.
We cam-whore, we try on my new clothes everything.

Quite tire for that day.
Cant wait for tomorrow^^
My BIGGGG DAY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment