Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 FEBRUARY 2010

Got english presentation today.
Went to staff room to look for my name.
And shit-.-
My name is not in my class list.
Is in yesterday class list.
So shit-.-
So sad.
Wait for teacher to enter the class, and went up to her and told her.
Then teacher put my name for the last person.

So bored-.-
Have to wait until so long.
Went for Maths class.
Getting back our topic test 2 paper.
Gosh, teacher is so damn unhappy.
So scary.
Strict throughout the whole class.

Finally english 2nd presentation starting again.
I'm the last.
OMG.
So damn boring.
When is Wai Chee turn, gosh, his presentation is so damn bored.
Too much words.
And i actually did yawn and with sound somemore XD
Even teacher also laughing.
Haha.
Sorry Wai Chee, did not really realize about it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment