Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIG DAY

Myra following me to college today.
Reach college, went into Myra hostel.
Hungry, therefore Myra going to cook breakfast for me ^^


My first meal on my big day ^^ Love ya babe

My dressing for today^^

Myra say not nice, therefore, change skirt.
She say like this look more nicer.


After changing, I went for my English class.
On the way bump into Keith, and he wish me.
OMG!
He did know is my birthday^^
So touch.
Haha.

After class end, bump into Muhinis.
And she saw me she just ask me "Is it??"
Then i was like "Huh??what is it??"
Then she say "Is it your birthday today?"
Then i was like "Err, ya^^"
Haha.
Paiseh.
I went in back to Myra room.

Play with her webcam^^

Love this picture^^

OMG!!!Enjoying XD

Went to Maths class.
Damn, doing all those questions making my brain going to burst-.-
Went for business class.
Then suddenly Kit sing birthday song for me.
And everyone singing together.
Awww.
So touch.
Haha.

After class, went to AmpSquare to meet up with Myra they all.
Sing K.
OMG!!!
I'm so love them.

My dearest,sweetest babes I love you all SO SO SO SO SO much...
Thanks for everything babes ^^
MUACKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

















Back home.
Celebrate with mom.
My cake^^


All my presents from my babes and MK ^^


From Ele, Piggy,Meow, Seal and CheeseTart

From Poh and Huei Mien
From Min Yee. Handmade de le^^
From cand cand and Jia En^^
From Joanne and her cousin^^
And lastly presents from MK^^
All from him le...
So sweet ^^

Love you guys muchie...........
muackssssssss...

Thanks for everything.
I have a wonderful 19th this year^^

No comments:

Post a Comment