Friday, February 19, 2010

18 FEBRUARY 2010

Went house visiting.
Jia En and Candace meet up in my house first.
Then Poh will come fetch us to Miew Mun house.
Me, Candace, Poh, Huei Mien, Tsuey Lynn, and Jia En will be visiting Miew Mun house first.
Gambling in Miew Mun house.


So big wind-.-messy

After that, we went to Tsuey Lynn house.
Her house so damn many books.
So scary.
Haha.
No feel wanna gamble.
Everyone eating only.

After that went to Huei Mien house.
Gamble^^
Won money.
Hahaha.
So happy.

Then went to Poh house.
Only got her sister and her sister friend at home.
We went into his room gamble of course.
Then he told us, that her sister friend say there's a girl very pretty.
Wearing white.
And all of us only me wearing white.
Ok, I'm abit embarrassed.
His sis and his sis friend keep on coming over to his room and peep at us.
Candace and Jia en they all keep say.
Wah, you got fansi.
Beware, later when you going out they will kidnap you-.-

Drank wine in Poh house.
OMG.
That wine taste nasty.
Nobody wanna drink, so i just take it as medicine and just finish it.
Gosh, i'm regret after that.
Starting to feel dizzy-.-
Should drink slowly.
Gosh, so damn high.
When we leaving that time, that Jia En still call that sister friend go take a rope tied me up, don't let me leave-.-

Reverse Poh car when i'm high.
Hahaha.
I scared everyone in the car.
WOOHOO !!!

Went to Jia En house after that.
Gamble again.
And cam-whore with Jia En lappie^^



















Then Poh send me and Candace back to my house.




No comments:

Post a Comment