Monday, February 22, 2010

22 FEBRUARY 2010

OMG!!
Today is the most rushing day in my life-.-
Suppose to be going to college at 12.15pm.
When in the car, Nelson call Kee Tat and said he can't burn his assignment.
Therefore, follow Kee Tat back to his home just to burn the assignment.
Then at the same time, he help me to print my assignment.
Aww.
So scary his house.
Got dog.
Gosh.
Reach his home, his whole family except his bro is at home.
So paiseh-.-
His mom gave me angpau.
Aww.
So good.
Hahaha.

Left his house at 1.00pm.
At that time i'm suppose to reach college.
And at 1.00pm, I'm suppose to be coming down back to KL-.-
Gosh.
I'm so late.
My plan is all mixed up.
Gosh-.-

Reach college at 1.17pm.
Rushing up to the office.
Then pass up my assignment everything.
Running back down to meet up with Anderson.
Then reach Sri Petaling at 1.40pm.
OMG-.-
So damn rush-.-

But in the end, seriously is very exciting.
And fun XD

Had dinner with MK.
Awww.
See you after finals babe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment