Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16 FEBRUARY 2010

Today my house are having a mini gathering.
Friends of parents, mine and relatives are invited to join us.
Mom ordered nasi lemak for lunch.

Gambling is a must during the day^^
Everyone busy doing their own thing.
Eat, chat, drink, gambling.
Kids running around chasing each other.
Messing up my house.

Miew Mun and her 2 sister were the first who reach my house.
Then follow up by Poh.
Then the last is Candace.
Miew Mun going to other friend's house.
Left me and Candace only.
Both of us cant do anything.
Except eat eat eat, and gamble-.-
And 1 more CAM-WHORE ^^


My house.
Me busying helping mom pack angpau-.-
Posing XD
Posing with my big eye baby^^
Cand posing with my big eye baby XDMe, after cleaning-.-

Cand dad come and pick her up at around 11pm something.
So tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment