Monday, April 4, 2011

1st-3rd of April

Working at Sg.Wang roadshow at weekends.
Under U Mobile again.
Happening opposite us were the Playboy Roadshow.
So cool :)
So damn many bunny girls.

1st of April:

Is April fool day!!
And is daddy birthday :)
But daddy went for trip.
Aww, sad:(
Working with Adam again, my partner is not Pui Leng anymore, now is Jasmine.
Boring, sales were low-.-
Lie Adam that tomorrow is my birthday.
I tell him that I want that Playboy fragrance for my birthday xD
He told me that he will buy it in 1 condition that is when I'm able to do a blackberry sales-.-
Are you serious?? -.-

Anyway, while I'm playing with the blackberry, the playboy promoter guy suddenly come over
say there's a people bought you a gift.

I'm totally stunned-.-
Seriously.
OMG!!
Adam really bought me the perfume.
Aww, so touch.

2nd of April:

Another boring day.
My legs hurt.
Don't feel like working.
Just feel like sitting around doing nothing.
OMG-.-

Alot of weird customers today.
At almost end of the day, suddenly my partner Jasmine received a Cup-Bon-Tea from an unknown person, saying that he bought this drink for her.
As for me, i received a set of KFC from an uncle, saying he purposely buy it for me-.-
OMG-.-
So damn weird-.-

In the end, me and Jasmine did not even dare to touch those stuffs.
We left it with Saiful, our event manager.
God only knows what he did to those stuff xD

3rd of April:

So damn looking forward for the last day or roadshow.
I'm extremely high!! xD
Looking forward for more weird customers xD

Anyway last day, not feeling to work.
Walk around.
Went over to the Courts roadshow.
They were selling all those electrical stuffs.
When Yukki(my roadshow member) was looking at some digital cameras, the guy over there ask me can he take pictures with me.
He even say that from the first day he saw me, he already wanted to take picture with me.
Aww, so happy to hear that xD

When almost 10pm all of us were not working anymore.
We were all fooling around.
Cam-whoring :)

Me, Saiful and Jasmine :)

Where are we looking at ?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment