Monday, April 11, 2011

Thursday

Thurday is the our last class of the week.
Celebrate :)

Anyway, today after marketing management class, we have 2 hours break.
Went over to Pyramid with KC, Kim, Nana, and also Ivy for our lunch.
They suggested to go to Sushi Zanmai.
I did not ate cause I've bring my own meal :)
Save money.
Yeappie :)
But it's kinda embarrassed though when everyone is looking at me when I'm eating my own meal xD

Anyway still continue enjoying my lunch.
After lunch, walk around Pyramid.
In the end, all of us were late for Business Law-.-
When we reach class, Adnan our lecture was there.
He is explaining stuff i guess.

When he finally started to teach, that's the time i realized that his voice has the same boring tone-.-
There's totally no pitch at all-.-
OMG!!
And we were all bored to death in his 2 hours class-.-
While tutorial time, he also keep calling names so that he want to know whether we did his work or not-.-
Crazy lecturer.

When class finally end, went down to student center.
Bryan, eng how, ruiii, wee hong and ah liang were having audition xD
Some of their audition clips xD

No comments:

Post a Comment