Saturday, April 23, 2011

Movie Day :)

It's Friday again.
Yeappie.
No class on Friday.
So so so happy.

Hubby got class on Friday.
Nowadays Friday became our Movie day.
Went to Leisure Mall for movie again.
Hubby pack Chatime for me again :)
This time is not Pearl Milk Tea.
This time I try Grass Jelly Milk Tea.
The grass jelly taste weird with milk tea-.-
Eww, so gross.
No next time for Grass Jelly Milk Tea.

Anyway, we bought Red Riding Hood tickets.

The movie was so so only.
Not that nice.
But the guys are quite hot xD

After movie, walk around.
There's a Japan Fair in Leisure Mall.
Bought me a big pack of all time my favourite Hello Panda biscuits and a garlic toasts :)
Yummy :)


After shopping went over to Watsons to shop for my cosmetics.
At there wasted RM68.90 just only for 2 items.
Gosh, I'm such a shopacholic.
Proud of myself xD

After shopping, went home for dinner.
Our dinner is home cook spaghetti :)
Yum yum :)


No comments:

Post a Comment