Monday, April 4, 2011

29 March 2011

Dad went to golf trip.
Nobody bring me to take my IC :(
Mommy birthday is tomorrow, she is taking leave for today and tommorow.
Lazy mommy :)

Mommy fetch me from college, and off we go to take my new IC according to the ugly map
drawed by dad before he went for his trip.
After some wrong turns, finally we arrived safely at that department-.-

Rushed home, cause I need to prepare all the ingredients to make mommy birthday cake.
So busy on that day.
I'm doing the cake on my home.
I'm doing "Mango Cheesecake"
Cause mommy love to eat Mango and Cheese xD

The bad luck thing was our cake machine out of service-.-
Therefore, I need to do it manually.
My hands are so damn tire and painful-.-
Gosh.

The outcome is kinda ok I guess.
The smell is quite nice.
A big clap for myself!!
Yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment