Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday :D

It's Friday.
No class for today.
Wait hubby to finish his class then come and pick me up :)
While waiting for hubby, went online to do some research for the marketing AGAIN ;(
Seriously I can't believe it, yesterday I slept at 2am, and early in the morning wake up and online research AGAIN-.-
Gosh, so damn unfair.

Hubby come pick me up at 2.00pm.
Went to TS for our lunch and movie time :)

Cam-whore first :)

Nowadays abit lazy to do the make up.
So eye brow and a liltle bit BB Cream will do.
Today I'm using my new Skin Aqua BB Cream.
Why do I apply BB Cream, cause my Skin Aqua contains SPF36++
So i can use it as my sunblock too :)
No need waste money to buy sunblock and apply another layer on my face :)
Maybe I'm not really use to my Skin Aqua, my face looks extremely pale-.-
Shit-.-
A bad sign.

Anyway reach TS, bought movie ticket.
We are going for "The Roommate".


The show will only start at 3.40pm.
We still got alot of time for our lunch.
Went to Kim Gary with hubby boy.
Hubby boy order don't know what Hong Kong Curry Noodle.
As for me, I order Curry Spaghetti with cheese or something.
Forgotten the name :O

Our drinks~ My Ying Yong, and hubby Green Tea :)

My so call Curry Spaghetti thingy.
Totally different from the picture they showed.
Seriously damn piss off-.-

Stupid curry full with oil!!!

Hubby noodle, so damn big bowl they use xD

After lunch, went for our movie.
Boring movie-.-
Hubby keep on saying we should have watch Scream 4 instead.
Haha.
Walk around after the movie.
Bought Chatime AGAIN :)

Matcha Japanese Green Tea Latte :)



Cam-whore as usual :)

Hubby purposely open his eyes wide xD

No comments:

Post a Comment