Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday with the hubby :)

Last Saturday went over to hubby aunt's 61st birthday.
Hubby dad invite me to tag along.
They were having celebration at his aunt house.

By the time we arrived, a lot of people were there already.
Few tables full with hubby relatives and some of his aunt's friends.
Awkward moment begins.
While walking towards the house, I'm actually practising how should I call hubby relatives-.-
Hubby mom told me just saw anyone talking to you, then call them either aunty or uncle xD

Reach there, sat down at the table.
Don't feel like moving around to get foods.
Cause hubby relatives were all looking and staring at me with all the puzzle look-.-
Finally decided to queue for food, cause I'm starving xD

Don't know what to eat at all.
Most of the foods there does not attracts me-.-
In the end, just grab some mee, and some chickens-.-
Hubby mom took alot satay and kuih :)
Gosh, boring party.

At one moment while hubby and I were playing doodle hang, one of his aunty sat down at our table.
Talking to hubby and she ask, 你的女朋友啊?哇,你的女朋友很 "美丽"
Hubby and I can't stop laughing cause nowadays 美丽 this word is very rare.
His aunt totally old school man xD

After stoning for like few hours, finally hubby dad lift his butt from the chair and start leaving :)
Woots!!
Finally home time xD

No comments:

Post a Comment