Monday, April 11, 2011

Baking time :)

It's Sunday.
Have nothing special to do-.-
Went out to buy ingredients for my cake :)
Took me 2 hours to finish 2 cakes cause my cake mixer out of service, therefore need to use hand and do it manually.
This time mommy help me a little bit :)
In the end the outcome :)

Cheese Cup Cake

Japanese Cotton Cheesecake

Hubby say my Japanese Cotton Cheesecake taste so similar to those who were selling it xD
Gosh, so damn proud of myself.
Wahahaha, even my dad say is similar.
The only problem, the cake is abit hard, cause we overcooked it.
But other than that, FANTASTIC xD

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karena,

    I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cupcakes you have there!! =)

    ReplyDelete