Wednesday, August 19, 2009

boring day

Went to college at 8.30am.
Class start at 10.30am,same with Anderson.
So i get to sleep more longerXD
As usual,Anderson using the Federal again.
Damn-.-So damn freaking jam.
Reach college around 9.30am.
Went to library meet up with Xin Chieh,Siew Hoong.
Watching them playing mahjong online-.-
Boring.
Told Xin Chieh i got alot of movie havent watch.
I wanna go watch movie tomorrow(Thursday).
Then Xin Chieh told me got maths discussion.
Damn-.-Forgot about it.
Totally starting to emo.
Damn Damn Damn.
I really wanna watch movie.
Damn.
There are alot of nice movie coming out soon.
Damn.
I wanna watch G.I JOE, THE PROPOSAL, ON HIS MAJESTY SERVICE, GHOST OF GIRLFRIEND PAST, and now just came out I LOVE YOU,BETH COOPER and DANCE FLICK.
Arrrggghhhhhh...
Damn-it.
I wanna watch movieeeeeeeeee.................

No comments:

Post a Comment