Friday, August 28, 2009

Unlucky day?Sad day?

Went to college.
Raining.
Early in the morning i already get myself wet-.-
Damn-.-
Unlucky-.-

But then i talk with my cuteeeeeeee guyyy...
GoshXD
Hahahaha...
He IS so damn freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

For english class we are suppose to be continue watching that Blood Diamond.
But out class don't have the projector thingy.
Therefore,end up finish class early and that's when the nightmare began-.-

Have some conflicts between me and Xin Chieh.
Never talk.
Angry+Tears+Heartbroken+Sad.
All kinds of emotions came to my mind.
Feeling so difficult.
Just feel like screaming.
But i can't,cause i'm in college.
Damn.
Hit the wall few times.
But still cant let out all the anger in my heart.
Call him.
Discuss for while.
Not ok too.
But went for class.

After class,we got 2 hours break.
Then he left me alone.
Ask Wai Kean where is him,cause have to pass the survey form to him.
Told him i'm going to meet Ms.Ruma to drop course.
Haha.
He really did believe meXD
Actually i went there to look for Miew MunXD
Sorry^^
Haiz,if really can.
I will drop the cause from the beginning of sem 2.
Then i won't be having so much of pain.
I wont be suffering much.

Went into library the lower base to look for some books to read.
Feel like crying.
Suddenly saw Andrew.
Went up saw Mei Sing.
Then went with Andrew to sell our coupons.
Then sold 2 of coupons to Ms.Ruma.
Gosh.
She's so damn freakinggggggggg cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeXD
Joking around with Andrew although my heart don't feel like laughing.

Went for Econs replacement class at 2.30pm.
Gosh,my eyes are so damn tire from all the crying-.-
Damn.
Crying makes all my mascara gone.
I look like those emo punks-.-
Feel like sleeping throughout the class.

At night,Darren message me told me he will pass me something.
Gosh,he purposely came and pass a DORAEMON mooncake to me^^
He say i look like doraemon-.-
Awwwwwwwwwwww.........
The Doraemon are so damn cuteeeeeeeeee.......
AWWWWWWWWWWW...
Thank youuXD

No comments:

Post a Comment