Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stupid day-.-

Went to college with spec.
For the first time in don't know how many years,i do actually wear spec to class.
So damn funny.
Once i reach college,i was like don't dare to look at people in the face at all.
Totally lost all my confidence.
Haha.
Should say actually i have no confidence in myself at all.
Hmm..
Weirdo me.
All of my friends were so shocked once they saw me wearing glasses.
Haha.
Funny faces.
Then after maths class,went to Rock with Michelle,Mei Sing,Siew Hoong,Xc,Darren,Emily,Kit,Khai Wern,Seng Hoe,Wai Kean,and Chong Kian.
But once we reach rock Kit's group is like totally separated from us-.-
Then around 11.30,Michelle and me go back to college first,since Darren,Siew Hoong and XC
got some guy stuff to talk.
Planning to sneak in to the hostel.
On the way saw my lou gong Kinji.haha
Went lunch with her in Pink.
Then around 12.20 went back to college again.
On the way saw Kim Huat,Dao Xiong,and Hua Lim.
Went to Pink again.
Wakakaka.
So damn boring.
So damn piss off at someone.
Life is so damn complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment