Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

Anderson has already recover from his food poisoning.
Went to college early.
He asked me why today so less car?
And i told him cause is shool holiday.
And he ask me,why dint i told him-.-
How am i suppose to know that you don't know le-.-

Reach college,follow Anderson to meet his friends to sell my charity coupons^^
First target of course is Anderson.
While we were in the car waiting for Paul,i keep on calling Anderson to buy.
Then he say sorry i don't eat jelly or muffin-.-
Then Paul came,ask him to buy from me.
Talk alot of craps then finally he bought 1 coupon^^
Then my third target,don't know what's his name,but kinda cute.
Small small size.Haha
Then talk little thing then he just bought it.
OMG!!So good of youXD
Then Jasper came in,he is 1 of Li Wen's friend.
Then he told me he already bought 3 coupons from Li Wen,then he say,
Okie,nvm la,i buy 1 from you.
Then i say, yerr, you not fair,you bought 3 from Li Wen but only 1 from me.
Then he say,okie la okie la,give me 3.
Awwwwwww...
So sweet of you^^
Then next,another guy came in,also bought 1.
Anderson in the end also bought 1.
Then lastly another kind-hearted person name Bryan.
When he came him,sit down,then talk awhile,after asking his friends did they buy,
then he took out RM10 and ask me,RM10 can buy how many coupons?
Then i say 3,then he say okie,give me 3.
Wao,Anderson friend are so good..
Hahahaha...
Now left 7 more.
So hard to sell.
Gosh-.-

Today Miss Abigail not in,so Oliver Kee replace her class.
He gave us watch a movie, don't know what something Diamond.
So damn cruel and disgusting-.-

After that english lesson, went for Moral.
Boring-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment