Thursday, August 6, 2009

Confusing

Love is it suppose to be sweet?
Is it suppose to be wonderful?
But why do i feel confuse?
Is it normal to feel abit confuse at this moment?

After what you told me today,i dont know why,
my mind keep on repeating what my ex has told me the day on our break up.

ex:Sometimes,is not that i wanna sleep and dont wanna talk to you.Is just that i feel that i dont
even know what to talk with you already.

This phrase is so damn hurt.
I got sense that, one day you will be like him.

Cry too long for today.
My KL friends who know me long sure will ask.
Har,cry what la,is like you and him 1 month also havent reach wor,now u already cry for him and feel like wanna die for him?Sze Min you really bo??You sick??

Seriously confuse right now.
Can anyone tell me what should i do?
Should i let it go?
Should i continue?

Someone please guide me.
Please safe me from this misery.
I cant afford to cry for so long.

3 comments:

  1. Well,there is no good,there is no bad,just your perspective and opinion...anyway wheneva u nid sketty,juz make a call anytime,sketty wont be far from you =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. tung tung arrr
    nowadays really less update n chat wit u liao
    hehe but anyway 2molo piza-in kay
    mmmm really hope that tis is ur last naa
    hahas wait for me naaa
    remember HAPPY is da most important thin bab
    n my blessin oways wit u ya
    take care haa^^

    ====JiaEn:)

    ReplyDelete