Monday, August 10, 2009

Essay for 3 daysXD

Saturday

New job with G2 company promoting Sensodyne toothpaste-.-
Rumours say that this company very late only will pay us our salary and a very strict company.
But promise a friend of mine,so too bad.
Have to work.
Reach Jusco at 11.00 am.
For the first time reach working place so early-.-
Cause i'm not familiar with this product cause i never went for the training^^
Then my partner Ryan(supervisor) will explain to me about the product.
Gosh.
There's 5 of it.
So damn many to memorize-.-
Is just a toothpaste for sensitive tooth,for what so many different types-.-
Make me feel so miserable memorize everything.
Then Ryan told me,other supervisor will be pretending to be customer and ask us question.
Shit.
This is what i'm scare of-.-
Finally 12.00pm,time to start the warXD
At first Ryan accompany first,demonstrating to me how to sell the product.
Gosh,so damn hard to sell-.-
Around 5.00pm like that Ryan went for his break.
This is when the time the weird customer came-.-
Asking me all sort of questions,make me cant answer properly.
Finally he introduce himself as the supervisor-.-
Shit.He say i'm not enough aggressive.Damn-.-
6.00pm,Ryan came back from his break,i told him about all those things.
Suddenly there's this idiot mystery shopper,from our company also.
Took picture of us talking,and call just now the supervisor.
Then this supervisor call Ryan.
So sad,Ryan being scolded by the supervisor.
Opps,sorry Ryan...
Met alot of funny customer.
They are so damn freaking cuteXD

Some example is like:

ME: Hi,Sir,have you ever try Sensodyne,is a toothpaste for sensitive tooth.
CUSTOMER:Oh,really?What's the difference between all of this?
ME:(Explain every item)
CUSTOMER:OOO.Haha,nevermind,all my tooth are fake,so i don't need it.Thanks
ME:-.-(!@#$%^&) Waste my saliva-.-

Haha.
So damn freaking cute.
Finally 9.00pm,can go back already.
Damn,my shoes are killing me-.-

Sunday

Reach working place at 11.45pm.
Today abit late.
Today me and Ryan booth have to be separated,cause if not the damn idiot mystery
shopper will took our picture talking again.
Damn weird-.-
So i'm doing my job,and doing just ok.
Then suddenly i saw my supervisor coming(the 1 that pretend to be customer-.-)
Wow,i'm acting real damn hardworkingXD
Then he took some picture of me when promoting the product to the customer.
Then off he went to look for Ryan and his booth.
After few minutes he came back to me,ask me where is Ryan.
And i told him he was at the other lane,then this guy told me Ryan was not there at his booth.
Shit-.-
I don't know where is him,and in my heart was lik ooo.shit,Dont tell me he's going to scold him again.
Then i saw Ryan coming holding all the stock.
Then the supervisor follow him back to his booth and i dont know what happen after that.
Then suddenly i saw Whye Yinn,and she came talk with me,and i told her my supervisor is here,
i call her to pretend to be customer.
Fui..Luckily she was a good actress.
WakakaXD Thanks Whye Yinn^^
Then finally the weird supervisor went off.
Then Ryan came to my booth and with all the down face.
Then he say remember to do your job properly,don't say something that shouldn't say all.
Then i was like ok.scary.Someone bad mood.
Then he say he was very tire of being backstab by people and get scolded already.
So just do your part properly.
You understand?Fuiyo..Scary-.-
I dont even dare to look at him-.-
Then when almost my break time,Ryan came over to look over at that booth.
Then i dare myself to ask him what happen.Is it my fault again make him being scolded.
Then he told me,when just now he went in to look for the stock,he left his booth empty,then
there's this time the mystery shopper came and took picture-.-
Then say he being backstab by his last time promoter.
So sad.
Sorry Ryan is like after you hire me,you became so unlucky-.-Sorry
Around 7.00pm,i'm pushing the trolley.
Walk around the supermarket to promote the toothpaste.
Then there's this guy selling durian.(another weirdo guy)
He ask me how much is the product,then chat with me.
I ask him are you interested to buy 1 toothpaste?
Then he told me he is interested in me,and ask me can we go for a date someday-.-
WTF-.-
Then around 8.00pm,Ryan promoting beside me.
Then there's this weird uncle keep walking in that lane with very suspicious behaviour.
When i look at him,he just like very familiar with me nod with me somemore-.-
Weird guy.
Then Ryan have to go over to Cecillia booth to help her.
Left me alone.
Than this weird suspicious uncle stand real close to me.
Look at me with those fucking bintai eyes-.-
DAMN-.-i was like what the fuck you want weirdo-.-
Then with all his bintai smiles he nod with me again-.-
Fuck,so damn scary.
Then there's this another customer,reading S-E-N-S-O-D-Y-N-E.
So,i ask him again,are you interested with the toothpaste sir?
Then at this moment all the promoter aunty behind the guy keep doing hand signal to me,
telling me not to serve this guy,because he got mental problem.
Shit-.-
Why are they so damn weird people in Jusco.
Luckily Ryan came back on time.
FUhhh...Felt so relieve-.-
Then after work mom call me to buy some bread in the bakery shop.
Wow,the lane was so damn long,then saw there's a notice stick there say 50% for all bread-.-
No wonder,the lane are so damn long-.-
Queue for so damn long,finally my turn-.-
My shoes really killing me..
Damn-.-
Went to bed early that night-.-
12 something i'm already asleep-.-

Monday

Woke up at 5.30am in the morning.
Done everything,reach Miew Mun house at 6.30am.
Thought of sms-ing her.
Then only i realise i forgot to take my handphone out-.-
Shit.
Mom thought of taking her phone to borrow to me,then she realise she never took her purse.
Meaning she's driving without license everythingXD
Turn back to home to take everything.
Damn those traffic lights-.-
Everytime when we are rushing sure they are red-.-
In the end,reach Miew Mun house at 6.55am-.-
Sorry-.-
Went to college for Maths.
Then went to Orange with Myra,Yukki,Michelle,Xc,Kit,Chong Kian,Seng Hoe,Kai Wern and Darren.
But the funny part is,Myra,Yukki and Darren went upstairs.
While all of us sitting down there-.-
Then waiting for Fonseka to finish her class.
When we in the car,she ask me whether i'm rushing to go back home or not,cause she say she wanted to stop by at MidValley to buy something.
Then i say,ok,no problem.
Then she go in,within few minutes she came out back with a plastic bag.
Then she pass it to me.
Inside was a cake,that time i joke with her say i want it.
Then now she seriously bought for me.
Gosh,i'm really out of words.
So damn gam dong.
I really joking with her only.
Gosh,thanks Fonseka.
Really owe you 1^^
Thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment