Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funny friends^^Love you guys muchie<3

As usual reach Miew Mun house around 6.41am.
Message her.
Then she came down,with her house shirt-.-
Then she told me she's not going to college today.
Lol-.-
Went to college with Fonseka.
Reach there around 7.35am i think.
Sit in the foyer.
Went up to put my bag in class,when i return next to my sit got a bunch of people sitting.
So damn pack-.-
Then this guy doing his homework,and the tittle is "what will you tell your friend when you found out that your friend get involve in a gang activity?"
Then this guy asking his friend for opinion,then his friend ask him back what do gang activity means-.-
Then the guy explain,and this friend say,slap him la,still say so many for what-.-
Then playing cards with Darren and Fonseka.
Suddenly another friend arrive and join this group next to me.
Then this guy don't know what's his problem,keep on singing-.-
And his voice sounds suck-.-
The guy apology to us.
Hahaha.
Gosh,sound pollution dude-.-

Then went for english class.
Miss.Abigail class,cant be late-.-
When she came in,there's another work waiting for us.
Do our own speech again-.-
WTF-.-Speech??How am i suppose to think of a speech?
I cant even talk properly-.-

After english class,went for the Moral Study.
On the way to Audi 7 saw Michelle,Myra,Yukki and Kit.
Myra say i'm sexy with my low cut shirt.LOL.
Then Michelle hit me.....(Michelle you know you hit whereXD)
Went in to the class.
Then at first we thought of sitting back there,but is to behind already.
We decided to move forward sit with Darren.
Its a long way to go,and i'm lazy to walk,therefore,i just climb on the desk and just slide my way to the sit infront of me.
Then Myra saw me,and she wanna follow the way i do too.
When she successfully slide down beside me,Yukki and Michelle cant stop laughing.
They say the way i do and the way Myra do looks so different.
They say cause with my black shoes and my pants i look like those spy,very sexy and yeng,
but when Myra's turn they say she look like dai fan shu(big potato).
Lol,Myra,Dont be sad darling.
You are sexy^^and cute^^and pretty^^and funny^^
But then Myra call me not to wear black anymoreXD
Then as usual in Moral class,cam-whore again^^

Kit posing infront of the camera^^


Me and Myra^^


Cutie Myra^^


Do you saw me in this Myra sexy pose??^^


Pretending to be concentrating to MR.JOHNNY


Myra dear,we are suppose to be pretending-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment