Sunday, May 17, 2009

another boring day

Today woke up at 10.30am,cause no work no class so i dont have to wake up so early...Had bread and a cup of milk for breakfast,then mommy called me go shower cause had to go to hospital again.So off i go get myself ready everything,then went out at 11.30am.

Reach hospital.Very bored.My uncle watching tv alone in his room,my aunt Lisa and my cousin went to church.So me and mommy alone with uncle in the room.Chat awhile,then Aunt Lisa came back.So off we go to the cafeteria to had our lunch.Then Aunt Lisa say i become prettier^^paiseh...Hahaha...Then went back to the room,uncle Dog came,dont ask why he call uncle dog,i also dont know...Then he say i become prettier and more thin compare to last time then say i dont look like mommy so fat anymore-.-Then mommy tease him back say he is fat too,more fat then last time,then he answer,i dont care if i am fat or not,at least now i got the is money..Haha...So funny...

Then my cousin came bringing his friends,Alex.Then we 3 go down to Starbucks.He bought me drinks.Quite funny guy.Cute.3 days in row i drink Starbucks coffee.I should promote Starbucks.Haha..Then mommy called.Wanna go shopping?Hell yeah,nothing is more important then shopping.Hahaha...But quite sad,cant chat with that guy.Haha...

Went to Sunway Pyramid with mommy and po po,abit bored to look at those familiar roads to Sunway Pyramid-.-More bored is i dint bought anything at all-.-So hak yan zhang...But i saw the ECX-Chris...Wow...So cool..But not handsome la,the eyes abit small...Hahaha...So bad the me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment