Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you^^

Today woke up early,and saw this pimple on my nose for like don't know how many days already...So damn irritating-.-Have to wear the stupid FIA shirt again meaning have to bring jacket again...Hahah..Reach college around 7.20am..Reach class,got few person inside,and i saw them doing the maths homework,thought of doing it too,but then i cant find my paper,which the teacher said we have to pass up,i started to panic-.-Then Xin Chieh came,then give Jack tease...Most probably also about me-.-Then Xin Chieh accompany me go down to look for Miew Mun cause i want to pass the shirt back to her.Then we went up again,is like so damn freaking hot...We dint enter the class first,we hang outside the corridor there and chat for while,and suddenly Lydia message me,say i go "paktoh" dint bring her...Hahaha...She's so cute right??Haha...And then i keep on worrying about my maths paper that we have to pass up to teacher later,i'm so scare,then almost 8.20am,Xin Chieh went back to his class,and i went in to my class,and i told Lydia that i forgot to bring my paper,and she asked me want to go photostat or not,so we sprung in action and together with Myra..Went the lift reach GF,OMG!!!I SAW HIM....OMGGGGGGGG...SO SO SO DAMN FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEE....haha...
Myra and Lydia asked me,eh,how come you dint scream..Haha..But at that moment,i'm still thinking about my maths paper,so i dont have time to scream...Cheh...Hahaha...Then run to the cafeteria there and that shop havent open yet,so we run to the library there,and the shop too havent open,then met Miew Mun outside the library,then she say she try ask her friend...So we run go back to our class...Then the teacher in class and she want to discuss bout that paper,she walk around,so i pretend that i'm looking for my paper in my file,so lame...Haha..But is a very popular act among the students when you dint bring your paper and you dont want to get scold about it^^So i look in bag and wtf...The paper is with my testpad...and thats not the worst part of it..The worst part of it is after discuss and the teacher say,okie you may keep the paper now,you dont have to pass up...I was like...OMFG...WTFFFF...-.-Then went to CT class,the teacher is like late for half and hour ++ and had a debate session..Haha...She is so cute,i even sms Andrew and i told him she i so damn freaking cute...Haha...Then had lunch with Julian,Myra,Andrew,Xin Chieh,Me then suddenly Amelia,Catherine and forgot-who-name appear,so we had lunch together...Then after lunch,went to the library,cause Julian and Xin Chieh got B&M exam,so we accompany them study..Haha..Sound so hardworking,but actually lying...Then suddenly a group of guys from the FIA January Intake students came into the library,and one of the guy ask me whether can i help him to answer some questions,quite funny those questions..Haha...But i did answer for him la,cause i'm GOOD.hahaha..Then finish class,thanks to Damson darling,cause he purposely came all the way from Klang to Sunway just to fetch me home..Awww...so sweet of you^^Haha...Thank you Damson^^

2 comments:

  1. How sad and disapoint am I when i reading your blog baby... how could u? how dare u? call me at the wrong name?
    DAMSON - D - A - M - S - O - N...
    See it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,M and N is next to each other ma,type to fast de..cant c..Hahaha

    ReplyDelete