Thursday, May 28, 2009

MIss you.....................

OMFG...Actually i'm missing my computer only...Hahaha...Its been like so damn freaking long i never update my blog or my any other site...Wanna know why?Because my stupid line got problem-.-Make me stuck up in my room doing nothing...Alot of stuff happening in this few days,but i cant expect myself to write everything down..So i just write what happen today^^

Hmm..As usual today is Thursday,meaning class starting late so going to college late...Account again-.-but dont know why today i did pay abit attention but my chart of energy is like decreasing not increasing...Hahaha...When the class almost finishing,my energy level starting to increase again,cause later going to Pyramid with Miew Mun and meet up with Poh and then we can go SHOPPING^^haha...Its been so long since i last saw Poh le..Hahaha...

We enter alot of shops..Quite tiring actually...Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment