Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bloody hell-.-

Stupid de...Today went to work at 12...Then set up booth prepare everything already,went in to the cold storage room to look for my yogurt sampling,but found none,only found sampling stock,so i called my supervisor and said no sample,and she call me to look properly and call her back,the cold storage is not as big as a bungalow-.-is just one round and is done,so i just open each box of the selling stock to check whether inside the yogurt have sticker with sample,there are 8 box,and i have to open every boxes,it is so damn freaking cold,my hand went numb,my lips keep on trembling...Finally done opening every boxes,i call my supervisor again,and she said she will call those sales person,and call me to wait for her to call back...Pass 1 hour 30 minutes my supervisor havent even call me yet-.-Finally she call me back after 2 hours later,and told me that i can go back home already...Thats mean i waste my time at there for so many hours and dont even get paid-.-Stupid...Have to keep the stupid freaking booth again...So damn heavy that thing,make my hand my shoulder even my legs hurt-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment