Sunday, May 31, 2009

so damn cool..haha

As usual no class on Monday,have to enjoy it,cause starting sem 2 there will be no more holiday for me..Stupid me, why i wanna go change my f**king time table-.-Oh well,what's done are done...Cant regret..Hahaha...

Just finish analyzing my data for the maths survey form,so damn many alphabet,make my eyesight starting to blur already-.-Done analyzing kinda bored,so i took a Discover Girls Reality Through Birth Date test...OMG..It was so damn freaking cool...So totally my personality...Hahaha...

Let you guys see what it says about me^^

Karena have Discover Girls Reality Through Birth Date!

You were born on 2 February 1991, Saturday.

POSITIVE : Very strict, intelligent, precise in everything and that makes her so special. Thrifty and always think for the future. Obedient wife. Cold in sexual but if you know how to manage her, she full of grace.

NEGATIVE : Full of jealousy, materialistic, not keen with children and likes to quarrel even in small matters.

Hahaha..so damn cool man..But there's thing that not quite right,i LOVE childrens...Hahaha..and materialistic,see who's the unlucky person la...Haahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment