Sunday, May 10, 2009

Working day

Today have to work...Walking to the staff entrance that time keep wondering who is the guard in charge today...Keep hoping not that LC indian woman...But when i reach there that time,prove that my hope is not working,really that LC indian woman-.-But very funny today the LC indian woman dint give me any hard moment,and i'm wondering why...Haha...

Start work sharp at 12.30pm,although i'm suppose to be start at 12.00pm but nevermind,my supervisor wont come anyway...Haha...But while i'm working halfway suddenly my supervisor seriously appear infront of me..I was like wtf-.-today what happen??

Then talk with my supervisor for awhile,my ex friends at there accompany me,then took some picture as proof,then i'm free again...Fool around with my ex friends,Woon Han and David,two cute and funny guys...Haha..

While working that time,suddenly got these two old man,i dont know how old are them,but old man la...Haha..Then 1 of this guy suddenly stand real close to me,keep asking me stupid question...They ask me

1st guy:Wah,why need straw?(i'm promoting yogurt drinks,so have try with straw)
Me:Cause the yogurt drink came with straw..
2nd guy:Haha,so cute,dont want use straw cannot?
Me:Then you wan how?
2nd guy:Cannot use lick??
Me:(I was like wth-.-) Haha,sure..You can try the yogurt with your own ways..
1st guy:What flavour is this?
Me:Banana+pear
1st guy:Banana?How big is the banana?
Me:(i was like wtf,dude,you cross the line)I dont know...
2nd guy:So how old are you??Mind giving me your handphone number?
Me:(-.-)For what??
1st guy:Free come out chit-chat^^
Me:I dont like chit-chat-.-
2nd guy:Cannot mie??

At that moment,I dont even feel like talking to that stinky old man-.-i just serve other customer...Hahaha...Then at around 8 o'clocks that time,few promoters left alot sample,then all of us keep dividing everything,keep rushing,cause all of our parents coming already,and that time almost 9.15 already,then all of us run taking all those sample run here run there...Haha...Very fun^^

No comments:

Post a Comment