Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally over^^haha

Today woke up at 5.30am...So early-.-Then done everything is like almost 6.30am,rush to Miew Mun house,reach there almost 6.40am already...scare me-.-Hahaha...

Today have to wear OL look,with high heels,cause got english presentation..So hard to walk in high heels,feel like falling down every time i walk-.-Reach school that time is like so difficult for me to walk so fast,and i keep call Miew Mun and Fonseka to wait for me...Haha...Then walk until the parking machine there,Miew Mun suddenly realise she left her hp in Fonseka and have to go back and get it,so i say i'll just wait you all at here...Then i sit,and there this guy sitting next to me,which i found that his friend kinda cute la..haha...Then i just keep hoping my friend wont come back so fast cause i want to look at his friend...Haha,but then my friends come back to fast already,no chance to see him,so we decided to leave...When i stand up from where i sitting,then i suddenly place my foot on the wrong steps-.-and figure it out what happen next-.-Its like so damn embarrase,that guy is looking...OMG OMG OMG...feel like jumping into a hole-.-

Then walk to the foyer and sit down there,then my friends keep on laughing-.-so bad...Then i saw the guy and his cute friend,then i just keep trying to hide my face,my friend then told me the guy laughing at you,i was like omggggggggg....

After that went to maths class,request my sweetie Myra to lend me her flip flops..Thank you my sweetie Myra^^Muackks...Then around 2.30 got a hug from my so call "lou gong" to give me some support before my presentation...Haha...Then Lydia saw,and start teasing 0.0

English class started,the first group going to present,sitting next to me is Kevin and Rhui Wei,i keep asking Kevin are you nervous and scare??And he keep say yeah,then finally our turn to present,Kevin and me is like ooommmgggg....Then after like dont know how long,finally our presentation is over already,and the teacher want to ask us question,and she suddenly say Karena,i was like wtf-.-why me..but luckily i manage to answer her question^^yeah...haha...Then back to our place that time,Kevin say me so damn fake cause say i'm nervous but when i present that time nothing also...Hahaha...But seriously for the first time i saw Kevin so nervouse,even the teacher also say so...Hmmm..Kevin gambateh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment