Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sick

Today woke up in the morning feel dizzy again,cant sleep well last night,should say cant even really sleep for 1 hour-.-Sick still have to go to college..So sad...Early morning,drink a cup of milo and biscuit,then have to eat medicine...That's the boring part of it...I hate eating medicine-.-Whole day in college felt like sleeping cause of that stupid fever and the stupid medicine-.-Change new phone,during C&I keep on taking picture with the phone with Lydia,Michelle and Myra...C&I got presentation again,and i dont' even know my part,and i'm doing the first story out of 5 so i'm going to say first...Lucky i'm smart,i borrow from other group and copy,and add some own words,in the end,I'M DONE...hahaha...Finish class,is always the best thing that happen in my life...Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment