Thursday, May 21, 2009

me so good^^haha

Today woke up at 8.30am,abit late cause start class at 12.30pm,but abit early also,cause i slept at 2.30am last night...Woke up early then go prepare the ingredients for my spaghetti,promise someone to cook spaghetti^^Done cooking,then go get myself ready to college...Daddy came back and keep rushing me-.-make my hp fell,argghh...so damn heart pain...Got a scratch... ouch -.-Anyway reach college,meet up with Xin Chieh...Then Lydia came,then 3 of us go to the library together meeting up with Julian..





Then 12.30pm account class started...Then here she goes again,telling us when will be our 2nd test,making me felt miserable-.-Hell,so damn freaking boring man...Cant even understand what she's trying to say,so while listening and copying bullshit,i ending up myself with a piece of artwork..Xin Chieh said i should take arts...Haha..Oh well,I guess i just HATE accounts...




1 comment: