Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tire like hell-.-

Today as usual need go college..Repeating everyday routine..Today got break at 10.30,then go break with Lydia,Myra and Amelia..Girls talk...Haha...Lydia damn moody that time..First time saw her cry...So sad...Haiz...Kit so bad,make her cry...But in the end they two still okie back already...Haha...Finally saw Lydia smile back...Today damn tire...Only get 3 hours sleep-.-Keep falling asleep in account class,cause the class is like damn damn boring..Today in account class i sit next to our FIA president...I keep on telling my friend,wah,i'm sitting next to the FIA president,seriously i also dont know what so funny-.-maybe i'm just too bored and feel like fooling around...Haha...Then i dint bring my account text book,so i ask a girl in mandarin to lend me her account book,then suddenly this president guy was like looking at me dint say anything and was like staring at me without blingking@@.. Then i ask him...

ME: What??
PRESIDENT: What language are you talking just now??
ME: Mandarin..why??
PRESIDENT: No la,i got abit shocked ni...
ME: Lol..Why shocked??
PRESIDENT: No la,i thought you are "banana"

I was like what the hell-.-Very funny that guy...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment