Thursday, May 14, 2009

hardworking me^^

Today class start abit so i can wake up late..But then my wonderful grandma thought i have class at 8.30am and she woke me up at 6am-.-WTH...but i'm pig also la,woke already,then asleep back...Hahaha...

Today in cafeteria i saw Fellest^^Do you know who??Dont know le...Haha...Nvm,he is soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee....But i have to go stupid boring account class,cant watch they dance..wuwuwuw..so sad..In class that time,my friend message me then say (OMG...they dance so yeng) i was like so jealous-.-

Thought after class go look for them,but my friend told me they go already,so sad-.-Then finish class at 2.30pm,have to wait till 5.30pm cause my friend got exam...Hang out in the library with Miew Mun,then i done my english work...yeah hu^^

I so hardworking...Muhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment