Friday, May 15, 2009

sooo saddddddd...

Today reach college at 7.ooam-.-wth,my mom scare got traffic jam so she say is better we leave the house earlier..Reach college that time everywhere is like dark dark...Thought of walking the stairs to go to class,but the stairs dont even have any lights,and i'm scare,so i took the lift...Reach 4th floor the cloridor or should say the whole floor is totally dark,and i'm alone,i thought i'm acting in ghost movie-.-I faster run back to the lift and go down to the student centre...I sit there and wait until my friends came only we go up to class together...


Then saw HIM outside the student centre...OMG...He was like sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....My friend keep look at me say i'm crazy...Hahaha...But i can't help it...He's too cute...Then i purposely go to Miew Mun class,then wait him enter the class...Awwwwwwww...so cuteeeeeeeeeee....Haha...


At 12.00pm we finish class early cause got FIA celebration teacher's day...When i came out from the class,then i saw HIM again...OMG....soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee....Then his friend ask us is it from FIA then say go to cafeteria for food...I just keep looking at him...OMG...sooooo cuteeee....Then my friends all at that say i sot already,say his not that cute only..But i dont care...He IS CUTE..hahaha...


Went down to the cafeteria with my gangs,then looking for HIM...Then Myra say she is not following us to watch the Teacher's Day performance,she said she is going for a movie with her "friend"..Lydia,Michelle and I,we together go disturb that guy..Hahaha...So funny...


Then went to MPH...Sit with Catherine,Joanne gang all...Rovina is sitting next to me,then suddenly she say omg,i very nervous,then i say why nervous,then her friend say cause she like the people will performing,then i ask who,then i say i like that 1 also performing,then she say the name,then i was like omg...We both like the same guy-.-So disappointed-.-Then she call me dont fight with her,then i was like har,wth...Haiz...So sad,then my "lou gong" come sit with me...The teacher's day performance seriously very very good..Seriously i'm actually having fun for the first time for this kind of school celebration..Oh well,i guess cause we are not in college..Haha...Those FIA January Intake guys performing dancing,omg...they were totally awesome...so damn cool...


Then finish the performance,they invite all the teachers on stage,then they were presents and cake for the teacher,all of us had chance to go on stage to wish their teachers...I go on stage with my friends,and i seriously hug the teachers...Haha..Then we had a big FIA family photo session...As usual,Mrs.Ruma cried again...So cute^^Then end the celebration,take picture with catherine,Joanne then HIM is calling us to get out from the hall...He is so so so damn cute...Then Rovina is like staring at him without blinking her eyes,then she told she had her number but she dont dare to message him,i was like wah,how come you got his number...And she just say,i got lu...Haha..So so so sad-.-


Haiz,then i go Leisure Mall yum cha with Nic and Keong...2 funny and cute guys...Haha..Then went back home,Mom ask me want to go to the hospital to visit my uncle or not,then i agree...Went there saw my grandma my cousins...Then took picture of my uncle wound...So so damn cool^^Then go back quite late...So tire now...Tomorrow have to work...Bored..But need money..Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment