Friday, May 1, 2009

WTF

WTF...
I cried again...
Its been like so long since i cried thinking of you...
Its all the stupid song fault..
I seriously think that i'm ok..
I seriously think that i really letting go of you...
I seriously think that i'm happy without you...
But that song prove to me that i still miss you badly...
Looks like all this days i'm just forcing myself and put on a smiley mask on face to
show to all my friends that i'm ok...

Is it really hard to forget a person??Is it need a lifetime to forget someone??


I keep on thinking of you no matter where am i...I keep thinking of you every second,every minute and every hour..Seriously i miss you terribly...Yeah,i admit i'm such a failure..I make promises to all my friends and the most important i make promises to myself and i say i sure will forget about you in within a week...But i fail...Seriously i do still very very love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment