Wednesday, June 3, 2009

C&I BORED-.-

Oh well,another day for Culture and Idea classes.Omg.Today i reach college so damn freaking early.First time came to college with anderson so early.Hahaha...
Myra not here for a week,we will miss you darling^^In class nothing to do,so i took some picture in our C&I class condition^^Hahaha...
Look at the table..So many foods.and pillow^^

Took this picture when lydia not noticin^^see her so relaxing..Hahaha

After C&I class,Julian and Xin Chieh came look for me and Lydia in seminar room.Planning to eat lunch together,but i dont feel like following them because they are with other gangs too.Should say are Julian gangs.I dont feel like hanging out with them,i just feel like hanging out with Michelle and Yukki,our own sweet gangs.At first Xin Chieh say wanna accompany me,but i told him it's ok,you follow them i really don't feel like going.So,Xin Chieh have to left me alone.Aww..So sad...

After that,i call Michelle i ask her where are them,then i go find them.Andrew is with them.So we all decided to eat lunch together.At first we plan to eat at WHITE,almost reaching that time Andrew told us that Xin Chieh they all are in there.I was like wtf-.-why don't you tell me earlier...Then we change our mind,we go to rock cafe and enjoy our lunch^^Then after that we got account class..Damn.I just hate account-.-There she go again reminding us when is the test,Are you ready for the test?So shit man,of course i'm not ready-.-

Michelle,Yukki,Andrew and me will only know the truth for that particular day^^wakakakakakakka

No comments:

Post a Comment