Wednesday, June 3, 2009

szemin is sad

Chatting in msn with cutie Kin Kit and darling Wai Kean..
Talk alot of meaningful craps..Hahaha..
Then suddenly talk about the sensitive issue...
Our gang..
Started to feel like crying again...
Damn..I'm such a crying baby-.-
Cause i cried again..
Seriously i feel like rewind the time...
I want to go back to where we started...
I still remember that day when i broke up..
Amelia,Lydia,Kit,Chong Kian,Seng Hoe and me in Orange..
I was crying like hell,and all of us not very close but all of you do care about me..
And even Kit make funny face to make me laugh...
Seriously very miss all those happy moments...
Even when i'm crying when the jerk never show up Myra,Yukki,Michelle,Lydia,Amelia
were all hugging me,i was crying on Myra shoulder...Seriously i were touch by that...
Even the cool Kevin care about me in RedBox that time..
Eventhough Wai Kean was not with us but you did care about me too...


Second semester coming,and none of us will be in the same class anymore.None of us will be hanging out like the way we does anymore..All i just wanted to say,seriously really appreciate our friendship,and i really love you guys so so so much...No matter what happen in the future,we are still friends till the end...

1 comment: